Owning a smartwatch that has both functionality and style has always been a goal of mine. I was given an opportunity to review the LG – Watch W7 Smartwatch found at Best Buy and I want to share some of my thoughts on it.
Disclaimer: The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product. All opinions are my own.
When it comes to technology and being up to date with it, this is something I have always tried to excel in. I am turning 50 next year and while I don’t know all the ins and outs of everything, I do try to keep with the times and stay as advanced as I can.
Things have changed quite a bit from my days when I wore a Casio Calculator Watch to what is now on my arm in the LG W7 Smartwatch.
LG W7 Smartwatch Features
- Works with most phones running Android 4.4 or later (excluding Go edition), and iOS 9.3 or later. Supported features may vary across phones.
- LG Watch W7 is equipped with a new version of Wear OS, featuring an updated Google Assistant with optimized AI assistance and new fitness features.
- LG Watch W7 provides valuable Master Tools, such as a compass, stopwatch, timer, calibration, barometer, and altimeter to ensure you get the most out of the great outdoors and help track your progress.
- Without any tools, effortlessly switch your watch band to match the occasion with the astonishing simplicity of the quick release on the included band.
- Smarter Health Coaching from Google Fit: Motivates you towards a healthier life with coaching and activity tracking based on guidelines from the American Heart Association & World Health Organization.
I chose a world themed watch face to display information on my watch. With the ability to choose dozens of different watch faces you will find one that fits your personality as well. With all the different options and the functionality of Wear OS you can take advantage of a variety of functions to make your smartwatch fit your lifestyle and daily life.
I love the fact that I can check notifications that come in on my watch instead of pulling out my phone to do it. I can ask Google Assistant to search for a business, or do a quick math equation for me without needing to type anything. Mapping Directions? The Wear OS has you covered.
Tracking a workout is easier than ever. Getting an eBay notification is a piece of cake. Want to see how elevated you are in the world? Just a button away. No matter how you plan to use yours, you will find what features work best in your life.
All things said. I do wish it had a heart rate monitor and built in GPS. With the recent price drop down to $249.99 I do believe this is an amazing watch any enthusiast would love to own. Even without those features, it is jam packed with options that will satisfy the hungriest of technology geeks like me.
Questions for you to answer below in the comments:
- Do you own this smartwatch and what do you think of it?
- What features do you require in a smartwatch?
- Have you shared this article with someone you know today?
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."