Do you find yourself carrying your folding collapsible chair, a lawn chair, a small cooler, and a bag with essentials in it? With “the tahoe” from Granite Rocx you can do all of it at the same time!
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received “the tahoe” for free from Granite Rocx as coordinated by Deep Creek Public Relations in consideration for review publication
As you can see from the above picture of me, that is my folding chair attached to the bottom of the backpack. It was really easy to secure, sits snugly at the bottom of the pack, and I can attest that the weight is distributed evenly, as I really thought it would feel like it was dragging me down.
So when I was given an opportunity to review this, I jumped on board and said this could be really useful. I found that it is. It is versatile enough to carry a chair like the one I have above, with or without the protective carry bag. It also has the ability to carry a lawn chair that can be positioned in the middle of the backpack. I do not have a traditional lawn chair to demonstrate this but I am including photo below of what that looks like.
Something else that is awesome about the Backpack Cooler , is that you can carry both! The lawn chair fastened in the middle of the pack, as well as a fold-able chair at the bottom of the backpack allows you to carry two chairs at once!
- It also has a detachable insulated cooler that holds 12 cans. It easily clips to the front of the bag.
- It can carry a lawn chair, and also a fold-able chair on the bottom of the pack. Some other uses? Yoga Mat, Towels, Tents, a camera tripod.
- The front compartment of the backpack has an organizer with multiple pockets, carry some sun block/sun tan lotion, umbrella, snacks, whatever you might need.
- It seemed like some of the clasps had a hard time coming together and coming apart, but do not let that deter you from the purpose of the bag, and what it can do.
- While a folding chair is attached to the bottom of the bag, you do have to watch your stride, if you plan to use it in larger public spaces, like if you are going to see fireworks, or a parade. Even though these should be considered, again it does not take away from the functionality of backpack.
I think it is a very resourceful backpack that can come in handy in many situations; hiking, camping, sports events, parades, and more. The negative points I made do not take away from the overall purpose of the backpack and its usefulness, my impression is that it is a buy for those who want to compact what they carry, and how they carry it!
Where to Buy?