Disclosure of Material Connection: I have not received any compensation for writing this post. I have no material connection to the brands, products, or services that I have mentioned. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
Big Phone, with Big Features.
The newest phone being offered from Verizon Wireless, the HTC One max is big, with big features. Check out the review and find out how to make this your new phone. It is jam-packed with the things you will like most.
So lets run down some of the best parts of it:
- Size: With a 5.9 inch full HD sized screen, it is easy to see what ever it is you’re doing, whether you are taking pictures, capturing video, watching things on YouTube, or Netflix, do it with a clear and crisp large screen.
- Fingerprint Protection: Files and information in the HTC One max are protected with a password that’s as unique as you are: your fingerprint. The backside sensor panel unlocks the phone with the swipe of your fingerprint.
- Sound: I was really amazed at the sound quality that came from the front facing speakers. Games, Videos and Musics are super enhanced with the dual stereo speakers that the HTC one has.
- Pictures and videos can be taken to the max with the following features:
Make everyday moments amazing (explained from Verizon’s Website)
With HTC Zoe™, press the rear–facing camera’s shutter and the HTC One max captures up to 20 photos and a 3–second video, which you can easily share with friends and family through the fast Verizon 4G LTE network. The UltraPixel Camera captures more light–perfect for nighttime or indoor shots–without using a flash. Add special effects or retouch your images directly on the smartphone.
Craft 30–second shows with HTC Zoe™ Video Highlights and choose from great music themes or from your own personal library. Creating an HD highlight reel has never been easier.
- Additionally with features like HTC BlinkFeed™ where you can customize your home screen with updates to what is most important to you, Sense TV™ allows you to use your HTC phone as a remote to control your sound, flipping channels and more.
What I didn’t like about the Phone:
- The size: I am torn completely on the size of it, I love the large screen for the bright colors, watching videos, and viewing pictures. It sort of reminds me of a very small tablet, and while I love the device, I think it would be bulky to use as a phone for the average person.
- Along with the size, and this is part of it, I think it would have been nice to have a stylus for a Phone this size. I think it would have been easy to incorporate it to fit inside the case of the phone.
I like the phone. I think you will have to feel it in your hand to judge it for yourself. Definitely, visiting your local Verizon Wireless Store is essential before you buy it, and that way you can judge for yourself the crisp sound, clear pictures, and the features that make this stand out from the rest of the phones out there. For more information online about the phone and how to buy it check it out here on the Verizon Wireless website. Something to consider as you look into this phone is Verizon’s new MORE plan. With the new plan you get the following benefits starting at $45 a month.
More Data More data available on former 500MB, 1GB, 2GB plans.
Up to 2x data. Same low price.
More Network Strength
Doubled the 4G LTE bandwidth in cities coast to coast.
More Cloud Storage
25 GB of cloud storage included.
More Unlimited International Messaging
Unlimited International Messaging included.