Thanks for stopping by A Medic’s World, I do appreciate you being here, good luck in the giveaway, be sure to sign up for my newsletter, and follow me on social media. ~Tom
CVS Summer Essentials Giveaway & 5 Camping Must-Haves
Host: Parenting Healthy
Tis the season for summer fun and camping as well as sunburns, bugs and scraped knees from outside play! We are in the process of stocking our new trailer for some fun camping as we ditch the tents this year and camp at the next level as well as head to the dunes and ride on long weekends. We camp yearly and there are some items I never leave to a campground without. A quick stop at your local CVS is all you need to gather your summer camping essentials that will be available to you when you experience those early evening insects, unexpected sunburns and the kids’ scraped knees and elbows!
5 Camping Must Haves
- Insect Repellent: There are many different kinds that are safe for your family. Keeping the insects away is the best way to enjoy your meals and evenings outdoors without being preyed on by the persistent insects that come out on summer nights!
- Bandaids: Need I explain why? Have you ever been through a camping trip with a child and NOT needed a bandaid? Not me. CVS has fun children print bandaids for your totes.
- Antibacterial Wipes: Grab out last years table cloth and lanterns…then wipe them down! I always give my items a quick wipe down before use each trip. Then I keep the moist towelettes for easy hand washing for the boys. CVS has Antibacterial hand wipes that contain aloe.
- Sunscreen: The most important item that you will want to stock up on!
- Aloe Vera Gel: ….just in case!
Do you need to stock up? CVS is allowing me to offer a giveaway for these items I mention above! Click on each product link above to see the actual product.
1 lucky reader will win a CVS Summer Essentials package including the items I list above. Enter below. Open to US and ends on 4/10. Good luck!
Disclosure of Material Connection: I have not received any compensation for writing this post. I have no material connection to the brands, products, or services that I have mentioned. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."
Patricia stevens says
Cvs my #1 store
Brandi Dawn says
I need the tresseme products. And I see they are on sale too!
Cori Westphal says
I always get my Cetaphil face wash and lotion at CVS! And tea tree oil for my pimples! So I guess CVS keeps my face clean!
denise low says
I could use the braun thermoscan ear thermometer. This would be nice to have.
Jim L says
This time of year I usually visit the seasonal section of CVS. I expect to find some good chocolates and of course Peeps.
I could use a toothbrush like the Oral-B Pulsar Toothbrush Soft Regular that I found on CVS.com.