The work of popular animator Gene Deitch, is the focus of Tom and Jerry: The Gene Deitch Collection, available on DVD June 2, 2015 from Warner Bros. Home Entertainment (WBHE). This compilation will present viewers with 13 fully re-mastered theatrical shorts, produced by Deitch, plus brand-new bonus features. It’s a release that collectors of classic animation, won’t want to miss! Tom and Jerry: The Gene Deitch Collection will retail for $26.99.
You have a chance to win 1 of 3 copies of this in this giveaway being brought to you by A Medic’s World and Warner Bros. Home Entertainment along side a group of wonderful blogs helping promote this enchanting giveaway.
So let’s cover the rules, and let you get to enter this giveaway. Good Luck!
Tom and Jerry: The Gene Deitch Collection DVD (3 Winners)
- Open to US
- Winners will be chosen at random through Giveaway Tools via Random.org.
- Sweepstakes starts 5/27 and ends 6/10 at 11:59 PM EST.
- Winner(s) will be notified via email.
- Winner(s) will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
- Warner Bros. Home Entertainment is responsible for prize fulfillment.
- Must be 18 years or older to enter Giveaway Tools Widget
- Only one entrant per household.
- Void where prohibited.
- Entering the Giveaway Tools Widget means you agree to terms above.
- Good Luck!
A Medic’s World nor any other blogger was compensated for this post. Neither A Medic’s World or any of the participating bloggers are responsible for prize delivery, Prizes will be the responsibility of Warner Bros. Home Entertainment. Facebook, Twitter, Google, Pinterest or any other agency has any association with this Blog or Giveaway. Any questions, or to see your event or product featured like this one, be sure to contact Tom at email@example.com
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."