Welcome to the Give Your Feet A Break Today Giveaway
Hosted by: A Medic’s World
Sponsored by: Hydrofeet
Sometimes walking can be painful for many reasons. Whether it is lower back pain, or conditions with your feet, maybe the type of shoes that you wear, all of these can add up to uncomfortable steps that you are taking on your feet. Why not try adding a pair of insoles that will help alleviate some of those problems? Let’s introduce Hydrofeet, a therapeutic liquid messaging insole made for men and women, with children sizes coming soon. Let’s check out the full review Tom over at A Medic’s World did here.
So how does a chance of winning 1 of the 10 pairs available of these sound? Yes, 10 lucky people will each get to pick 1 pair from the size chart below.
Hydrofeet Insoles Giveaway (ARV $45 each) 10 Winners
- Open to US
- Winners will be chosen at random through Giveaway Tools via Random.org.
- Sweepstakes starts 6/25 at 1 am EST and ends 7/9 at 11:59 PM EST.
- Winner(s) will be notified via email.
- Winner(s) will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
- Hydrofeet is responsible for prize fulfillment.
- Must be 18 years or older to enter Giveaway Tools Widget
- Only one entrant per household.
- Void where prohibited.
- Entering the Giveaway Tools Widget means you agree to terms above.
- Good Luck!
A Medic’s World nor any other bloggers promoting this giveaway were compensated for this post. A Medic’s World nor any other bloggers promoting this giveaway are responsible for prize delivery. Void where prohibited. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, nor any other social media outlet is associated with this giveaway. Good Luck, and to see your event, or product featured like this, contact Tom at email@example.com today to see what I can do for you.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."