Happy New Year everyone, Tom here. What can I say? Another year has passed, and 2016 is here upon us. I survived another year, and while it had it’s ups and downs, I can honestly say that 2015 was pretty good to me and my wife Michelle.
Some of the highlights were that I celebrated 13 years of marriage with Michelle. This to me was the biggest and best thing of the whole year. Some other things to note:
- I became an ambassador for Best Buy. 2015 was filled with fantastic and beneficial opportunities that allowed me to review products, and promote Best Buy as one of 12 ambassadors, and with recent changes became 1 of 4 new Male Ambassadors. Something new for the program. Even though I reapplied, I was not accepted for a second term. While I will still get opportunities with Best Buy, I will miss the ambassadorship very much.
- I also joined the ranks of Globalstar Inc. as an ambassador. They have wonderful Satellite Phones, and global location products to help you in an emergency. Be sure to check some of there products out here.
- I got to review some amazing products like the Samsung Washer and Dryer Set, the iRobot Roomba 870 vacuum, and I think my favorite product of the year to review was the Bloomsky Weather Station. Be sure to check out some of the other wonderful reviews I have done as well, by visiting this link.
- I had some amazing giveaways. Both ones that I ran myself, and ones that I participated with to bring you some awesome prizes. Be sure to check out any giveaways that I have going on here, and enter to win something for yourself.
- I bought a 2015 Nissan X-Terra. 2015 is the last year that Nissan will be offering it after 12+ years. I have owned 4 others. I wanted to own the last year model since they were going away. I will own this till I can’t drive it anymore. I am sad they stopped making it.
So what is in store for 2016?
I hope to continue to grow. I hope that all of you find it in yourselves to share my site with others, share articles on social media, comment on reviews that I do. Just help A Medic’s World reach it’s full potential. I am always looking for new companies and agencies to work with. Find more products to review and to earn more ambassadorships here at A Medic’s World.
I will also be working on 2, maybe 3 more sites coming soon to 2016. The groundwork is set, I just need to get them going, so look forward to those!
Lastly, I want to thank all of you for being part of A Medic’s World, and sharing your thoughts with me. I ask that you continue to stay with me, and share with others, so that they can share in this great site as well.
Happy New Year 2016 everyone!
So what is your New Years resolution? Did you complete last years?