Welcome to the Blokpod Lego Sorter and Storage Giveaway
Hosted by Tom’s Take On Things
Sponsored by Blokpod
The Blokpod Lego and brick sorter, let’s you do just that, sort your Lego or bricks by size to be stored appropriately or used to build other projects. As you can see in the video below, it is extremely easy to use, and something kids to adults will enjoy using to keep them organized and secure.
Do you want a chance to win one? Two people will have an opportunity to win one of these Lego/Brick sorters for their own home. Please read the rules below to understand about how to claim the prize, and additional information.
- One Entry per Household except for daily entries on the Giveaway Tools Widget
- Starts 3/11 at 8am EST and ends 3/25 at 11:59pm EST, Open to the USA Only
- Winner will receive redemption code to order from Amazon, not sure how to apply code? Click here for info.
- If winner does not have an Amazon Prime Account, winner will be responsible for Shipping and Handling, by entering the giveaway, you agree to this.
- Winner(s) will have 24 hours to respond to winning email, or a new winner will be selected.
- The blogs helping promote this giveaway have not been compensated for this post, nor are responsible for prize delivery.
- Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, nor any other online entity is associated with this giveaway in any way.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I have not received any compensation for writing this post. I have no material connection to the brands, products, or services that I have mentioned. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."