Yes, you read that title correctly! McDonald’s is serving in-house made Donut Sticks!For a limited time, starting February 20th, customers can enjoy the delicious combo of Donut Sticks and McCafé coffee during breakfast hours at participating McDonald’s restaurants nationwide. This combination of Donut Sticks and McCafé coffee will be here well after the holiday to sweeten their mornings. Some sweet details include:
- McCafé Donut Sticks made in our restaurants until hot, crispy and golden brown for a light and airy texture. They’re sprinkled with cinnamon sugar for a crunchy outside and soft, doughy inside, and served warm to customers.
- Donut Sticks are made fresh each morning, never microwaved, creating a sweet aroma that gives “the smell of love in the air” a whole new meaning.
3 winners will each receive a $10 McDonald’s Gift Card!
Giveaway is open to U.S. Residents, ages 18+ years of age (limited to one entrant per household).
The giveaway ends 02/25/19.
Simply follow the Rafflecopter entry form below for your chance to win. Be sure to return tomorrow to complete the daily entries! Good luck! a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: Tom’s Take On Things was not compensated for this post. We are not associated with any of the companies named above. No purchase is necessary to enter. Void where prohibited by law. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received Open to US & Canadian Residents, 18+ only. Limit one entrant per household. Confirmed Winner(s) (by Random.org) will be contacted by email. Winner(s) have 24 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this giveaway. My blog is not responsible for product shipment/delivery. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Pinterest, Instagram or Klout. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements. Entrants must only enter with either one email address, IP address and/or Facebook account, anyone found violating these rules will be disqualified. It is at the sole discretion of the admin of the giveaway if the winner has met the rules or not.
- Saucemoto is like having a second pair of hands while eating in the car
- Being Patriotic with this Tactical Flashlight
- New Wireless Noise Canceling Headphones from Sony you can find at Best Buy
- Altec Lansing RockBox XL makes listening to music exciting
- My Top 5 Atari 2600 Games Ever